How to Return
Please return your purchased item(s) with either the Original Receipt(s) or Emailed Tax Invoice(s) (Proof(s) of purchase(s)) to our physical store addressed below:
Browns Bay Paper Power (Returns),
71 Clyde Road,
If the returned item(s) were purchased online, please advise us of the return through an email as well.
Returns & Exchanges
- Item(s) purchased can be returned and exchanged within 14 days of purchase or delivery/collection. We do not offer refunds if you change your mind.
- Item(s) can only be returned for an exchange note or a gift card which will be issued for the price you paid for the item(s), excluding any freight charges.
- The item(s) must still be in sellable condition, with any packaging intact.
- Item(s) can be exchanged at our store or returned to us at the address above at your expense.
- If the returned item(s) were purchased online, we strongly recommend that you contact us first before sending back the items straight away.
Returns & Exchange Exclusions
The following item(s) are cannot be refunded or exchanged:
- Opened Ink Cartridges or Toners.
- Technology products.
- Goods no longer in sellable condition
- New Zealand Post Products
- Newspapers and Magazines
- Any Gift Cards or Vouchers
Defective or Wrong Item Sent
- If a product does not meet an acceptable quality, is not fit for its particular purpose, does not match the description or sample image, we will work with you to provide a remedy.
- Please contact us as soon as possible after receipt of the product, and we will work to have the issue solved. Please retain all original packaging until we have arranged a solution with you.
- If an item is no longer available for replacement, we will arrange for an exchange or full refund.
Consumer Guarantees Act & Fair-Trading Act
Browns Bay Paper Power is committed to meeting our obligations under the Consumer Guarantees Act and Fair Trading Act; our policies includes, and does not seek to exclude or limit, the rights you have under the Consumer Guarantees Act or Fair Trading Act. We will strive to operate within our legal obligations & our above policies, and more importantly, to ensure that you are happy with your purchase & our service.